RETURNS & EXCHANGES
At Fragments Fine Jewellery, we are confident that we deliver beautiful, quality pieces. However, in the instance that your purchase isn’t quite right, we are willing to assist. We will happily offer a credit note or exchange to the value of purchase within 14 days from the date of dispatch. Credit notes are issued in the form of a gift card and are valid for a period of 12 months.
If you proceed with an exchange that is less than the value of your original purchase, the difference will be provided in the form of a credit note.
Please note that due to hygiene reasons we are unable to provide exchanges/refunds on earrings. We are also unable to provide a refund on gift cards.
In order to receive a credit note or exchange, the following requirements must be met:
- Item(s) must be returned in their original condition (ie. no signs of wear or damage, and repackaged in the original Fragments protective packaging)
- Item(s) must be returned within the specified timeframe
- Item(s) must not be a custom order
HOW DO I EXCHANGE MY FRAGMENTS JEWELLERY?
To initiate a return or exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order, detailing what you would like to return/exchange.
- You will need to include your proof of purchase (order confirmation and order number) as part of the request. We will respond via email with further instructions.
- Send your item(s) to us at the below address within 14 days of the dispatch date. Please note that it is at the customer’s expense to safely return the item(s) to Fragments. The package remains the responsibility of the customer until received by Fragments and we will not be liable for items lost in transit. Therefore, we strongly recommend adding tracking details.
PO BOX 8656
PO BOX 8656
- The condition of the product(s) will be inspected upon return to ensure that it complies with the requirements outlined above. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange/credit note should we determine that the product is not in the original condition. In this instance, the item will be returned to the buyer at their own expense.
- Once we have received your item, your credit note or exchange will be processed and you will be notified via email.
For any questions please email email@example.com
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
Prior to dispatch, Fragments thoroughly checks each piece to ensure there are no faults and the item you receive is in perfect condition. Please inspect your order upon receipt and in the event that you do receive an item which you believe is faulty, due to damage during shipping or a manufacturing defect, please contact us immediately so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.